Saturday, November 28, 2009

A SONG FOR YOU. 1998.





1998. This short film I made for "Producing and Directing" class in Academy of Art Univercity in SF
with DP and 1AD from the crew that was working on MC Hammer's music video for the song "He got me out".




I didn't finished editing film.


chase chen didn't finish painting.... he didn't know what will happen.....
 I took  photo of that in 2003.

my APPLE STORE WAS BUILD. 


Apple Store, San Francisco




MAFIA PIGOZZI WHO BORN IN 1952 

WENT TO TED WITH MAFIA. ON MY TIME IN MY SHIRT.




Timothy D. "TimCook (born November 1, 1960) is the chief executive officer of Apple Inc., having joined the company in March 1998.

google was first incorporated as a privately held company on September 4, 1998 / VERA WENT TO RUSSIAN AMERICAN CONFERENCE/  AND THEY TRIED T0 KILL VERA IN 525 STOCKTON IN 2009.





NIGHTS 1998. 0n place 0f my film they put Facebook in 2004. 33?



NIGHTS



after that I met mataichihiro yamamoto.

FEW YEARS LATER, in 2005, I WENT TO HAWAI AND TOGETHER WITH YOUNG ENGLISH MAN FROM MY HOSTEL - GARY DEW ,"COINCIDENTALLY" ON 4TH OF JULY SOW ON THE BEACH MOVIE "50 first dates" WITH ADAM SANDLER'S, WHO IS ALSO FROM NEW HAMPSHIRE. (Gary was from Rugby. Same city as one English girl Fay - from "Casablanca" in 2000)

WONDERBRA (1998)



This commercial won 1 place that year. and they didn't let me make 
in 2009



2008 this meeting  was for me.


1976 . l00king f0r w0man in shirt skirt....

Im 3 years old. Apple Established on April 1, 1976 in Cupertino.

 1988.. my 15 gate.  vera 15

I'm looking for a smart woman in a real short skirtJimmy Buffett.

microsoft was made after vera was b0rn.

f0und l0ng time ag0....
galactica 1988. Déjà Vu is a 1988 Soviet-Polish comedy thriller that takes place in Soviet Odessa..

32 years later......they in my skirt. and pig0zzi with russian  mafia tried t0

 kill me and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

wh0 they are vera d0esnt kn0w. they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 0r  they need  t0 be killed. 14 gate ..

vera was sitting in 14 gate.  they tried t0 kill me..... they c0uldnt because vera lives in 15 gate.


  they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

bering straight.... and criminal  pig0zzi in my shirt...fr0m 94. 

1997


Words "Chop-chop" turned into Lucy Blackman and Joji Obara's story....

Then in 2003... Mick Jagger was knighted in by the prince of Wales and became Sir (Cheese in Russian).

The song in this film is from Paul David Hewson. HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT HIM BEFORE? 
  

Then Prince of Wales got married with Mrs. Parker Bowles.


Barak Obama bowed to Japanese Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko... and everyone .... got angry.
I think he did totally right thing.

and he need to get money for me from criminal google apple Facebook and he need to put to jail criminal russian mafia from paul allens party..... who killed m. jacson. houston w.... and my relatives and who tried to kill me in 2009 in sf......


Josh Temple went to play tennis teacher for HBO Larry's wife in Larry David's "Curb Your Enthusiasm" in 2002.

No comments: