Sunday, August 31, 2008

LOOKING FOR PLEASURE (1998)




WINTER NIGHT (1998)


My first short film shot on 16 mm in Cinematography 1 class in AA in San Francisco. To the poem of Boris Pasternak "Winter night". After I shot the film - it was chewed up by Russian camera I used - "Krasnogorsk 3". I decided to edit it anyway.





ALMOST THERE (1998)


Simca  (FR 1935-1978). (Société Industrielle de Mécanique et Carrosserie Automobile) was a French automaker,
 founded in 1934 by the Italian-French Henri Théodor.




Koko ga Hen da yo Nihonjin (ここがヘンだよ日本人?This doesn't make sense, Japanese people!) was a Japanese TV show that was broadcast weekly from 1998 to 2002.



Bartender is Walter....

Waverley is an 1814 historical novel by Sir Walter Scott. Initially published anonymously in 1814 as Scott's first venture into prose fiction, Waverley is often regarded as the first historical novel. 


1999



my documentary film ...







Steve Jobs's car. 2011.



Waverley str.

No comments: